Head of Commercial Finance
Your new job: We are on the lookout for a Head of Commercial Finance to help IFG during a hugely exciting period of its development! This newly created position is the perfect opportunity for a driven and commercially savvy finance professional, to influence the performance of the business in a role where there is plenty of scope to improve our commercial insight and make an impact on both the finance team and wider business.
Reporting directly into our CFO, you will help to shape and drive the commercial finance agenda, working with and influencing senior stakeholders from across the business. You will be someone who is able to lead and empower teams, and able to provide insightful analysis and strategic interpretation of data, resulting in key commercial decisions and growth.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Play a lead role in the evaluation of all commercial aspects of the business financial and key non-financial commercial decisions.
- Become a key part of the commercial team driving the business.
- Develop the business analysis function including owning the budgeting and forecasting cycle.
- Identify and present key opportunities and risks to our business.
- Implement commercial strategy and driving financial growth.
- Lead and develop a team of driven finance professionals to support and challenge the key commercial decision makers in the group.
- Identify and evaluate strategic opportunities for the business by developing and presenting financial models and analyses.
- Working with business stakeholders to evaluate commercial projects and take ownership from a finance perspective.
- Evaluate strategic opportunities for the business by developing robust financial models and analyses.
- Support the wider business by providing sales & margin variance analysis to measure performance.
- Developing strong relationships with the trading teams to assess performance and analysis of data including promotional activity and performance trends.
What are we looking for?
- Senior Qualified Accountant
- Previous experience in E-Commerce or a retail environment
- Commercially savvy problem solver who has the experience to challenge across the business
- Demonstrable experience in helping to implement a strategic agenda
- Experience in working with key stakeholders cross-functionally and an ability to develop strong relationships across the business
- Strong leader with a proven track record of developing teams
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to identify, evaluate and translate data into commercially driven decisions
- Able to work at pace, in an agile way, and in a very dynamic environment
Who are we?
Internet Fusion Group is a dynamic, fast-paced and growing eCommerce business with a heavy focus on sustainability. Everything we do, from the content we create, to the services we deliver, and the products we stock, is designed to help people enjoy their passions. We offer the essentials for everyday living from fashion-forward to fashion staples, skating to horse riding, dirt bikes to snowboards and everything in between! We partner with and sell over 800 heritage, sporting and contemporary brands from Great Britain and around the globe: including Barbour, North Face, Hunter & Osprey.
What we offer….
- Generous staff discount across our various sites which feature many top brands!
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- An extra day off to celebrate your Birthday!
- Discretionary annual bonus based on company performance.
- Flexible working culture to fit around your lifestyle.
- Enrolment to company pension scheme.
- Access to an Employee Assistance Programme.
- Cycle to Work scheme.
- Great company culture, recognised by Best Companies as an Outstanding place to work.
Apply now and start your IFG Journey today!