Microsoft Business Central Developer
Your new job:
We are currently on the lookout for a Microsoft Business Central Developer, based in London or remotely.
You will be responsible for designing/implementing BusinessCentral within the organisation and integrating it with other parts of the IT estate. You will work closely with other parts of the IT department and with other functions within the business, particularly Finance and Operations. You will have significant experience implementing Dynamics 365 Business Central solutions in e-commerce/retail businesses and have a strong software development background.
As a member of the Business Central team, you will be responsible for the design and development of the application, working collaboratively with key stakeholders and the wider Tech team, to:
- Translate designs and business requirements into physical implementation
- Configure and develop the core Business Central implementation
- Integrate Business Central with the broader IT estate
- Assist with solution design where necessary
- Analyse and remediate any bugs within the system, and document accordingly
- Work with the QA team to help plan, develop, coordinate, and document test scripts
- Write implementation runbooks and actively participate in development, testing and UAT activities
What are we looking for?
- Significant experience in implementing Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central in e-commerce/retail businesses, with focus on the following areas:
- Purchase Order processing
- Sales Order processing
- Financials and Accounting
- Inventory Management
- A strong software development background, with a software engineering degree or equivalent work experience
- An understanding of best practice software development techniques
- Significant experience in AL coding with Visual Studio Code or similar IDE
- Experience using GIT to integrate with source code repositories
- Experience in EDI based integrations and Service Oriented Architectures, including SOAP Web Services and REST APIs
- Experience in working in agile teams using Scrum
- Microsoft SQL Server configuration and troubleshooting
- Knowledge of an Object-Oriented language (ideally C#)
- CI/CD pipelines use and configuration
- Writing and implementing test automation in AL
- Running a container-based Business Central development environment
Who are we?
Internet Fusion Group is a dynamic, fast-paced and growing eCommerce business with a heavy focus on sustainability. We offer the essentials for everyday living from fashion-forward to fashion staples, skating to horse riding, dirt bikes to snowboards and everything in between! We partner with and sell over 800 heritage, sporting and contemporary brands from Great Britain and around the globe: including Barbour, North Face, Hunter & Osprey.
We offer a range of benefits including…
- A generous staff discount across our various sites which feature many top brands!
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- An extra day off on your birthday.
- A free Fiit membership with access 600+ classes and 20 personalised training plans.
- Flexible working hours to suit your needs.
Apply now and start your IFG Journey today!