Junior Buyer – Action Sports Division (FTC)
Your new job:
We are looking for a Junior Buyer to help to drive the performance of the Action sports division at IFG for a 12 month period as part of a maternity cover contract. You will be passionate about successfully propelling our Children’s apparel, footwear, and accessories range forwards, working closely with our existing brands to ensure this meets the customer’s needs.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Organise, attend, and participate in buying meetings, internally with relevant colleagues and externally with suppliers.
- Complete seasonal buying, working within agreed purchasing budgets. Continually negotiating optimum trade terms.
- Undertake regular re-ordering for key brands to maintain sufficient stock levels and maximizing the potential of each brand.
- Open trade accounts with new suppliers, improving our brand offering in technical disciplines.
- Effective communication with internal marketing & trading teams.
- Working closely with internal departments to further your brand/ category portfolio
- General administration associated with the role.
What are we looking for?
- Previous experience in a similar role is preferable.
- Experience working within a buying team.
- Previously managed or supported the management of brands.
- Experience maintaining strong brand relationships.
- Strong communication skills,
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills and confident user of Power BI
- Confident negotiator
- Knowledge of Retail Industry and Marketplace
- Previous experience in an E-Commerce environment
- Numerical and analytical skills
- Ability to prioritise tasks
Who are we?
Internet Fusion Group is a dynamic, fast-paced and growing eCommerce business with a heavy focus on sustainability. Everything we do, from the content we create, to the services we deliver, and the products we stock, is designed to help people enjoy their passions. We offer the essentials for everyday living from fashion-forward to fashion staples, skating to horse riding, dirt bikes to snowboards and everything in between! We partner with and sell over 800 heritage, sporting and contemporary brands from Great Britain and around the globe: including Barbour, North Face, Hunter & Osprey.
What we offer….
- Generous staff discount across our various sites which feature many top brands!
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- An extra day off to celebrate your Birthday!
- Discretionary annual bonus based on company performance.
- Flexible working culture to fit around your lifestyle.
- Enrolment to company pension scheme.
- Access to an Employee Assistance Programme.
- Cycle to Work scheme.
- Great company culture, recognised by Best Companies as an Outstanding place to work.
Apply now and start your IFG Journey today!