Who we are:
Internet Fusion Group is a dynamic, fast-paced and growing eCommerce business that currently turns over circa £100 million. We have multiple websites transacting globally which specialise in lifestyle clothing and equipment. Offices are located around the UK with a main distribution hub that operates from Kettering. We offer the essentials for everyday living from fashion-forward to fashion staples, skating to horse riding, dirt bikes to snowboards and everything in between. In addition to designing and making our own apparel and products, we source the very best collections from exclusive, premium brands; carefully selecting, testing, and sharing products that look fantastic and perform beautifully. We sell over 800 heritage, sporting and contemporary brands from Great Britain and around the globe; including Barbour, North Face & Osprey.
What you’ll be doing:
You will be supporting the Operations Manager by providing administrative support though reporting, analysing and identifying improvement opportunities to further enhance Internet Fusion's efficient and sustainable warehouse and distribution process. You will be an integral part of the warehouse team covering shift supervisory duties during periods of holiday and absence.
Responsibilities you'd have:
- Maintain current warehouse, courier and operations reporting utilising Microsoft Excel and Power BI, Rota planning software and our own bespoke WMS / end to end system.
- Support in analysis and summary of existing and creating new reports to proactively highlight trends, opportunities and threats.
- Organise and co-ordinate external contractor visits for planned and ad hoc works, facilities maintenance and health and safety inspections.
- Ensure sustainability and best value considerations are optimised whilst ordering PPE, consumable and sundry items in conjunction with the Operations Manager and Warehouse Manager.
- Ensure the highest Health and Safety standards are upheld by monitoring and co-ordinating relevant reporting and identify any actions required in consultation with the Health and Safety Committee.
- Be a key holder for the warehouse and support the running of shifts to cover for holidays and absences where necessary.
Key skills you need to have:
- Proactive, positive self-starter who prides themselves on analytical but creative problem solving with the ability to work independently whilst also fitting in well with a friendly, approachable team culture.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Google Sheets and similar. This includes intermediate to advanced functionality and formulas use such as pivot tables, vlookups, countifs etc.
- Analytical with the ability to collate and translate numbers into meaningful information to enhance decision making.
- A great communicator, verbally and in writing to ensure engagement and influencing of internal and external customers.
- Flexible but organised approach to adapt to the fast paced and evolving requirements of a top-class distribution centre. This will include weekend and evening working when required.
- Handles difficult situations calmly and contributes to finding a positive outcome.
- Shows sensitivity and respect to others ensuring confidentiality and a professional but compassionate approach.
What's in it for you?
As well as a competitive salary, we offer a brilliant working culture. We will onboard you safely and ensure you feel welcomed to the team in these difficult times. We also offer excellent employee discounts on all our sites!