Your new role:
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to join us in leading key transformational projects that are pivotal to the IFG growth agenda. Accountable for the successful end-to-end delivery of projects, you will need to engage, motivate, and lead cross-functional teams to success in a dynamic and fast-paced E-Commerce environment.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Manage a portfolio of change projects, working with senior stakeholders to prioritise the projects and allocation of resource to them to hit expected deadlines.
- Rapid scoping of the project needs, working with the impacted departments to create an initial brief.
- Develop a detailed project plan that includes assessing, mitigating, and monitoring key risks and opportunities.
- Setting up and running regular workstream/working committee meetings with clear deliverables and holding those responsible for action to the timelines committed.
- Develop and lead a high performing project team.
- Quickly resolve issues and conflicts as they arise.
- Ensures that projects are completed on time, to cost, and meet or exceed the agreed standard.
- Experience in agile project management.
- Proven experience managing and engaging stakeholders cross-functionally.
- Experience in strategic planning and risk management.
- Ability to work independently and confidently.
- Ability to operate with agility and efficiency.
- Strategic thinker with strong analytical skills.
- Strong communicator who can influence senior business leaders.
- Comfortable working from home, or at on-site locations.
- Leading remote and/or multi-site teams.
- Experience leading projects in an online retail business.
- Experience leading several projects at a time.
- Experience leading IT projects.
Who are we?
Internet Fusion Group is a dynamic, fast-paced and growing eCommerce business with a heavy focus on sustainability. Everything we do, from the content we create, to the services we deliver, and the products we stock, is designed to help people enjoy their passions. We offer the essentials for everyday living from fashion-forward to fashion staples, skating to horse riding, dirt bikes to snowboards and everything in between! We partner with and sell over 800 heritage, sporting and contemporary brands from Great Britain and around the globe: including Barbour, North Face, Hunter & Osprey.
We offer a range of benefits including…
- Generous staff discount across our various sites which feature many top brands!
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- An extra day off to celebrate your Birthday!
- Discretionary annual bonus based on company performance.
- Flexible working culture to fit around your lifestyle.
- Enrolment to company pension scheme
- Access to an Employee Assistance Programme
Apply now and start your IFG Journey today!