Junior Ecommerce Merchandiser
Your new job: Are you up for a challenge? We have an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Junior Ecommerce Merchandiser to join our Trading Team to help drive continued growth in our Action Sports division (Surfdome, Dirtbikebits and Simplyscuba).
Working closely with our Trading Manager you will operate the multiple Action Sports trade models and agree pricing strategy; alongside working closely with the buying team with inbound schedules, to optimise net contributing margin, sell through and stock availability.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Produce weekly trading model to review availability and pricing with buyers.
- Update product prices relative to availability and market, in-line with strategic outcome.
- Support the Trade Manager within the weekly trade meeting, with a view to ultimately lead the meeting in the future.
- Provide insights to paid and direct marketing to target areas for promotion.
- Create planning documents to assist buyers with seasonal buys.
- Plan and review intake schedules to ensure we have the right levels of the right stock at the right time for our customers.
What are we looking for?
- Strong Excel experience is essential.
- Confident communication and presentation skills.
- Good understanding of Power BI is preferable.
- Curious to find the ‘why’ behind the trends and drive out real actionable insights.
- Resilient, willing to test and fail and test again to get to an evidence-based outcome.
- Previous working experience in an E-commerce business.
Who are we?
Internet Fusion Group is a dynamic, fast-paced and growing eCommerce business with a heavy focus on sustainability. Everything we do, from the content we create, to the services we deliver, and the products we stock, is designed to help people enjoy their passions. We offer the essentials for everyday living from fashion-forward to fashion staples, skating to horse riding, dirt bikes to snowboards and everything in between! We partner with and sell over 800 heritage, sporting and contemporary brands from Great Britain and around the globe: including Barbour, North Face, Hunter & Osprey.
What we offer….
- Generous staff discount across our various sites which feature many top brands!
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- An extra day off to celebrate your Birthday!
- Discretionary annual bonus based on company performance.
- Flexible working culture to fit around your lifestyle.
- Enrolment to company pension scheme.
- Access to an Employee Assistance Programme.
- Cycle to Work scheme.
- Great company culture, recognised by Best Companies as an Outstanding place to work.
Apply now and start your IFG Journey today!