Department: Marketing – Shoreditch, London. UK
Internet Fusion is a dynamic, fast-paced and growing eCommerce business that have multiple websites transacting globally which specialise in lifestyle clothing and equipment across the Action Sports, Outdoor lifestyle, Fashion and Equestrian industries.
Our business is always moving forward and to give you an idea of just how quickly, in the last two years alone our websites went International and we acquired three new websites, bricks and mortar stores and moved into a 156,000-square meter warehouse.
However, one thing that will never change is our ethos. At Internet Fusion we’re proud to call our employees and colleagues our family. We recognise that by investing in our employee’s futures, providing opportunities for them to further themselves and nurturing a happy working environment we are investing in the future of the business.
Through Surfdome.com, Extreme Pie, DirtBikeBitz, and MagicSeaweed Store, we offer the essentials for our customers to live the life, whether hitting the waves, the slopes, the concrete or the dirt track, we have them covered.
Based within our HQ in Shoreditch, London, we require a Marketing Executive to help the action sports marking team and grow our understanding of our customers.
Primary Purpose of Position:
We’re looking for a highly passionate, adaptive, creative and motivated individual to join our Marketing team within the action sports pillar. The candidate must be used to working in a fast-paced environment and able to keep a cool head and think clearly whilst multi-tasking and handling several different projects. You must have an eye for detail with an analytical focus and keen to deliver results. You will be a key member of the Marketing team who are tasked with the coordination and delivery of successful marketing strategies for the IFG Action Sports channels. You should have a view to drive growth, development of the team and the business and should be aware of commercial trading. You will enhance information and produce engaging content for the Action Sports pillar of websites, social media & external publications. This will maximise the number of relevant customers visiting our websites and ensuring that the consumer is fully appraised throughout their buying process, encouraging brand loyalty. Ultimately the customer lifetime value should be a key driver for the successful implementation of campaigns.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Support in the delivery of impactful multi-channel marketing campaigns through the planning & execution of marketing initiatives in line with the agreed marketing plan to drive revenue growth.
- Offer options to deliver and exceed KPI’s
- Be instrumental in bringing efficiencies within the marketing team and across other key relationships.
- Work closely within the team to develop and deliver campaigns from inception to evaluation, alongside a wide range of internal stakeholders such as the creative and buying teams.
- Support in securing and maintaining strong relationships with brands.
- Help to manage the approval processes supporting budget requirements.
- Assist in the briefing process ensuring assets are delivered on time and within guidelines.
- A senior participator in marketing meetings and in the delivery of presentations and reports as required.
- Develop & create product information for stock on the website with interesting and accurate description; this includes products, categories, features and landing pages whilst adhering to SEO principles.
- Develop topics and create engaging and topical blog posts for the journal.
- Re-write content to keep fresh and up to date whilst ensuring tone of voice and SEO benefits are not lost.
- Support the digital project plans and marketing schedules.
- Drive the curation of social media marketing with a view to measuring results.
- Be supportive in developing key relationships with brand ambassadors.
- Create content for digital and direct mailings – emails & printed.
- Produce content for competitions and promotions.
- Assist in working with key brands and suppliers to develop a consistent and mutually beneficial marketing strategy.
- Support any PR activity.
- Be a key driver in the liaison with buying and merchandising to support correct promotion of product.
- Work closely with the buying team to ensure delivery dates of products are communicated to ensure planning in advance of content, promotion, competitions, imagery and samples.
- Cross-checking, recording and management of all internally created assets, highlighting any issues.
- Research current events and trends for new marketing opportunities.
- Supportive of senior marketing colleagues to deliver weekly / monthly departmental meetings.
- Have key working relationships with the creative team to ensure production is efficient and within correct guidelines.
- Help to ensure that communications are in-line with our customer base and expectations based on data profiling.
- Produce reports using analytical tools; demonstrating KPI’s to help key stakeholders make decisions and develop strategy.
- Support the management of junior members of the team.
- Other marketing tasks and administration as and when required.
- Representing the company at events.
- Support team accountability
- Assisting in setting SMART objectives and helping record metrics.
- Content to be produced within a given timeframe.
- Launching all campaigns on time.
- Production of reports in the appropriate timeframe.
- Effective and timely communication.
- Demonstrate high levels of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Effective multi-tasking and prioritisation of competing demands.
- Core values of IFG are upheld.
Qualifications / Membership:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, English, Communications or eCommerce.
- Minimum 2yrs Marketing experience in a similar industry.
- Demonstrable experience of campaign planning and analytical process within marketing.
- Experience of writing, managing and delivering Marketing campaigns.
- Chartered Institute of Marketing qualification.
- Google Qualifications
- Institute of Direct & Digital Marketing qualifications.
- Previous experience in roles such as customer service, web content executive, journalist, copywriter, content assistant, digital marketing assistant, social media, communications coordinator or content creator.
Experience & Key Skills:
- Proficient Microsoft Excel / Word / PowerPoint skills
- Excellent written English and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to use your own initiative.
- Positive can-do attitude.
- Confidence in ability.
- Highly organised.
- Ability to self-manage and be accountable for own responsibilities and objectives.
- A creative thinker with a desire to bring these ideas to life.
- Dedication to the job role with excellent time management & organisation.
- A team member with strong work ethics, flexible in approach and supportive of others.
- Ability to use Photoshop and other creative suites
- Experience with Wordpress, HTML or similar.
- Experience of an ecommerce platform e.g. Magento, Shopify.
- A summary knowledge of brands, culture and content.
- Marketing awareness and knowledge regarding competitors, trends and industry benchmarks.
- An additional language – Written & Spoken
Benefits and Perks
Joining the Internet Fusion family means embracing what we stand for from protecting our playgrounds, oceans, mountains and skate parks, to helping the community we live in.
We want everyone to get involved in other sporting activities we love and encourage you to get involved; so, whether football or yoga, hardcore fitness sessions, Summer Surf and Winter Ski trips, to week-day skate sessions, we want you to come along for the ride.