Customer Experience Specialist (French Speaking)
Your new job:
We are looking for a Customer Experience French Specialist to join us as part of our Customer Experience team. The purpose of the role is to be 100% focused on the customer journey, ensuring that every customer has the best possible experience. With a passion for the French language, you will have excellent skills in reading, writing, speaking, and listening in French. Our Customer Experience Team is made of strong, independent, and passionate individuals who love nothing more than helping to resolve any customer problem. You will be part of a close-knit team and will also work closely with the commercial teams of each of our brands to ensure that every customer has a great experience. Are you ready for the challenge?
Responsibilities & Duties:
- To provide best-in-class customer experience on all customer related queries. From delivery issues, product insight to website navigation.
- To be the primary contact for all our French speaking customers, ensuring that they are communicated with effectively.
- To be able to write grammatically correct correspondence to customers in French.
- To understand that all incoming calls, emails, and live chats are an opportunity to engage with our customers and work with them to deliver the best possible experience.
- Coordinate with the team manager/supervisor and different departments to maintain a great customer experience by recognising when something has gone wrong and strive to put it right.
- Investigate, resolve, and accurately record the customer experience whilst having the bigger picture at the front of your mind to help inform your decisions.
- Represent our strong customer beliefs to organisations all over the world to ensure that if something has gone wrong; it is dealt with as little customer impact as possible.
What are we looking for?
- Excellent language skills – French and English.
- Strong translation skills and ability to translate whilst maintaining correct grammar.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Passion for customers and making sure they have a memorable experience.
- Crystal clear communication skills.
- Initiative to solve problems by yourself but are not afraid to collaborate when needed.
- Ability to empathise with the customer and ask what you would want to happen if you were in this position.
- Ability to multi-task and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
Who are we?
Internet Fusion Group is a dynamic, fast-paced and growing eCommerce business with a heavy focus on sustainability. Everything we do, from the content we create, to the services we deliver, and the products we stock, is designed to help people enjoy their passions. We offer the essentials for everyday living from fashion-forward to fashion staples, skating to horse riding, dirt bikes to snowboards and everything in between! We partner with and sell over 800 heritage, sporting and contemporary brands from Great Britain and around the globe: including Barbour, North Face, Hunter & Osprey.
What we offer….
- Generous staff discount across our various sites which feature many top brands!
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- An extra day off to celebrate your Birthday!
- Discretionary annual bonus based on company performance.
- Flexible working culture to fit around your lifestyle.
- Enrolment to company pension scheme.
- Access to an Employee Assistance Programme.
- Cycle to Work scheme.
- Great company culture, recognised by Best Companies as an Outstanding place to work.
Apply now and start your IFG Journey today!