Who we are:
Internet Fusion Group is a dynamic, fast-paced and growing eCommerce business that currently turns over circa £100 million. We have multiple websites transacting globally which specialise in lifestyle clothing and equipment. Offices are located around the UK with a main distribution hub that operates from Kettering. We offer the essentials for everyday living from fashion-forward to fashion staples, skating to horse riding, dirt bikes to snowboards and everything in between. In addition to designing and making our own apparel and products, we source the very best collections from exclusive, premium brands; carefully selecting, testing, and sharing products that look fantastic and perform beautifully. We sell over 800 heritage, sporting and contemporary brands from Great Britain and around the globe; including Barbour, North Face & Osprey.
What you’ll be doing:
Based within our Manchester office, we’re looking for a Finance Manager. You will manage the process for the production of year end Statutory accounts and monthly management reporting.
This role is ideal for someone who is looking for an exciting opportunity in a fast-paced environment and is looking to make an immediate impact.
Responsibilities you'd have:
- Full balance sheet cleanse and maintenance of all control accounts
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations, including Fixed Assets, Prepayments, Accruals and Inter-company Reconciliations.
- Reconciliation of sales to cash on a monthly basis
- Liaise with Cash and AP team to ensure smooth and clean monthly cut off
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- P&L analysis and review of costs against forecast
- Assist with the preparation of the Year end Financial accounts and Audit
- Provide support and guidance to more junior members of the Finance team
- Ensure full compliance with HMRC preparation of VAT returns, and ensure accurate submission of RTI PAYE reporting
- Ensure compliance with International VAT reporting requirements
- Update cashflow information for Vat and PAYE to ensure accurate forecasting
- Production and improvement of various daily, weekly and monthly MI reporting
- Interpret and communicate financial data to non-financial managers and across the Company
- Drive automation of all processes within the Finance team, including the implementation a new Finance system
- Identify opportunities to improve the accounting processes and be able to challenge existing ways of doing things
- Providing support to other members of the Management Team on key projects
Key skills we are looking for:
- Organised, self-starter with excellent attention to detail
- Passionate learner who is always striving to improve processes and productivity of the department by seeking feedback and seeking new ideas / approaches
- Handles personal data and information in a professional manner
- Communicates in a clear and engaging way that influences others, taking time to understand key stakeholders preferred approach and needs
- Handles difficult situations calmly and contributes to finding a way forward
- Shows sensitivity and respect to others
- Accurately retrieve and collate data to inform decisions
- Engages with customers to understand their needs and improve their experiences
- Able to work effectively under pressure and prioritise workload
What's in it for you?
As well as a competitive salary, we offer a flexible working culture. This means we are still able to operate safely and remotely throughout the COVID crisis. We will onboard you safely and ensure you feel welcomed to the team in these difficult times. We also offer excellent employee discounts on all our sites!