Internet Fusion is a dynamic, fast-paced and growing eCommerce business that have multiple websites transacting globally which specialise in lifestyle clothing and equipment across the Action Sports, Outdoor lifestyle, Fashion and Equestrian industries.
Our business is always moving forward and to give you an idea of just how quickly in the last two years alone our websites went International and we acquired three new websites, bricks and mortar stores and moved into a 156,000 square metre warehouse.
However, one thing that will never change is our ethos. At Internet Fusion we’re proud to call our employees and colleagues our family. We recognise that by investing in our employee’s futures, providing opportunities for them to further themselves and nurturing a happy working environment we are investing in the future of the business.
Through Surfdome.com, Extreme Pie and DirtBikeBitz, we offer the essentials for our customers to live the life, whether hitting the waves, the slopes, the concrete or the dirt track, we have them covered.
Based within it's HQ in Shoreditch, London, we require an e-Commerce Manager to help lead and develop trade for the action sports marking team and grow our understanding of our customers.
Primary Purpose of Position:
Highly self-motivated, passionate, adaptive and creative individual to take lead of our action sports marketing team at our Shoreditch office. Understanding the action sports industry is essential as is being able to talk to our customers, as you will be leading the marketing team with the coordination and delivery of successful campaigns for the IFG action sports channel.
Ideally, you'll be used to working in a fast-paced e-commerce environment and able to keep a cool head and think clearly whilst multi-tasking and handling several different projects.
You will drive a commercial marketing strategy in-line with the groups targeted growth curve. Your team will execute the marketing plan, continually enhance information and produce engaging content for the action sports pillar of websites, social media and external publications, to improve trading.
The aim is to monitor and maximise performance of advertised lines and develop action plans where appropriate to positively influence sales results. Ultimately the customer lifetime value should be a key driver for the successful implementation of trade driven campaigns.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Development and implementation of the e-commerce trading strategy, in line with the overall business strategy.
- Ownership of the e-commerce budgets and accountable for delivering the conversions and sales required to hit the business targets.
- Work closely with the merchandising and marketing teams to drive online performance in the action sports division.
- Analyse competitor behavior and forecast industry trends to ensure Internet Fusion is competitive in the marketplace.
- Use Analytics to drive insight, actions and improvements across all websites in the division.
- Working closely with the digital team to ensure the right product categories are being targeted.
- Working with the marketing team to create/maintain the marketing calendar.
- Connect and negotiate with external parties / partners to generate focused customer acquisition strategies.
- Oversee communications activities including: external communications and public relations efforts, external vendors and consultants.
- Work with Ecommerce Director to deliver effective business growth within the division
- Accountability for marketing team performance and development, assessed through individual performance feedbacks.
- Success measured against hitting division forecasts
- Advertising spend maintained within set budgets & KPI’s
- Managing and developing a junior team.
- Organisation and appropriate management of budget.
- Effectiveness of campaigns to increase sales based on ROI
- Set realistic objectives and ensure appropriate metrics are captured, reviewed and shared.
- Launching all campaigns on time.
- Production of reports in the appropriate timeframe.
- Effective and timely communication.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Manging time, effective multi-tasking and prioritisation of competing demands.
- Core values of IFG are upheld.
Qualifications / Membership:
- Previous ecommerce/trading experience within ecommerce retail.
- Proven track record in trading ecommerce businesses in line with daily, monthly & seasonal forecast targets.
- Extensive knowledge of Google Analytics with ability to showcase ability to use GA to analyse YOY trends to highlight areas of improvements.
- Proven experience in leading teams to deliver against clear business / marketing KPI’s
- Understanding and experience of online marketing channels including but not limited to:
- Social media
- Knowledge, experience and passion for action sports lifestyle (specifically surf and snow)
- Knowledge of and vision for current and future digital and technology themes affecting online retailers internationally
Experience & Key Skills:
- Analytical mind-set with strong numerical skills and GA knowledge
- Outstanding negotiation and influencing skills to deal effectively with a broad range of internal and external clients
- Strong analytical skills and commercial acumen to assess and analyse information and make sound decisions
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Project management skills
- Excellent planning skills and strong focus on measurement and results whilst maintaining overall company perspective
- Display passion and motivation for a dynamic action sports work environment
- Ability to innovate and to communicate ideas effectively
- Ability to embrace change
- High degree of attention detail
Benefits and Perks
Joining the Internet Fusion family means embracing what we stand for from protecting our playgrounds, oceans, mountains and skate parks, to helping the community we live in.
We want everyone to get involved in other sporting activities we love and encourage you to get involved; so whether football or yoga, hardcore fitness sessions, Summer Surf and Winter Ski trips, to week-day skate sessions, we want you to come along for the ride.