Senior Product Manager
Your new job:
We are currently recruiting an experienced individual, avid problem-solver and passionate learner to join the Technology department as the new Senior Product Manager; based in London or remote however some travel to the London office will be required.
You will be responsible for responsible for identifying, prioritising, and specifying improvements to technical and back end systems including Dynamics 365 Business Central. You will have experience working with and improving complex EDI and ERP solutions in e-commerce/retail businesses and have a strong product development background.
Responsibilities and Duties:
You will have the opportunity to take ownership of many aspects of product development from end to end! Working closely with stakeholders, developers, and QA’s, you will drive ideation / product discovery, roadmap planning, implementation, feature onboarding and go live support using agile processes.
You will also support in metric definition, process improvement and customer analysis with senior stakeholders and the head of product to:
- Work closely with key stakeholders in the company to identify and prioritise requirements.
- Work with other members of the Product team, developers, and senior stakeholders to define and agree development roadmap.
- Work with Microsoft Dynamics and associated systems to generate and prioritise improvements to warehousing and supply chain management.
- Challenge existing methods where you see the potential to improve to help develop strategy in line with wider company goals.
- Designing and prioritising changes and improvements to our ERP systems to streamline our end-to-end stock and order fulfilment processes.
- Recommending, defining, and agreeing key metrics for monitoring success in development of new functionalities for the product.
- Analyse and prioritise any bugs within the systems you are responsible for and ensure resolution.
- Elicit business requirements and turn these into functional specifications based on user stories.
What are we looking for?
- Significant experience in implementing Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central in large e-commerce / retail businesses, with specific focus on the following areas:
- Purchase Order Processing
- Sales Order Processing
- Inventory Management
- 2 years-experience working as a Product Manager or similar role working with ERP and EDI systems.
- Experience in planning and managing new product developments from inception to post-go live.
- Familiar with planning data and functional flows within ERP systems.
- Experience with EDI platforms, analysing existing functionality and defining new flows to support business needs.
- Be comfortable in the use of Power BI or similar platforms.
- Be able to effectively manage and explain trade-offs in product development to stakeholders and comfortable managing expectations that come from this, providing accurate timelines.
- Able to discuss and agree technical strategy at a high level with developers and align feedback with functional requirements.
- Have proven experience in writing technical specifications / documentation, user stories and acceptance criteria and be able to work with developers to evolve requirement gathering to improve delivery.
- Be comfortable building and explaining a roadmap based on agreed user priorities and experience in acceptance testing.
- Experience of Agile, Lean, or other software development methodologies.
- Familiar with CMS/WMS/ERP systems
- Familiar with Microsoft Dynamics, able to analyse and build on business objects.
- Microsoft dynamics certification.
- ERP integrations from inception, especially considering customer order fulfilment.
- Experience building integrations with third party systems.
- Familiar with approaches to build or buy decisions and be able to demonstrate an understanding of the advantages of both.
- Have experience and familiarity of SQL, REST APIs and Service Orientated Architecture.
- Comfortable working with and defining North Star Metrics in product development.
- The ability to multi-task and prioritise effectively, working autonomously under your own initiative.
- Dynamics 365 Business Central, Navision/NAV development.
- Product management, ideally with knowledge of AGILE and LEAN methodologies.
- Experience capturing and developing requirements for ERP systems.
- Good problem-solving and communication skills.
- A pragmatic approach to product development.
Who are we?
Internet Fusion Group is a dynamic, fast-paced and growing eCommerce business with a heavy focus on sustainability. Everything we do, from the content we create, to the services we deliver, and the products we stock, is designed to help people enjoy their passions. We offer the essentials for everyday living from fashion-forward to fashion staples, skating to horse riding, dirt bikes to snowboards and everything in between! We partner with and sell over 800 heritage, sporting and contemporary brands from Great Britain and around the globe: including Barbour, North Face, Hunter & Osprey.
We offer a range of benefits including…
- A generous staff discount across our various sites which feature many top brands!
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- An extra day off on your birthday.
- A free Fiit membership with access 600+ classes and 20 personalised training plans.
- Flexible working hours to suit your needs.
Apply now and start your IFG Journey today!