Ecommerce Executive - German Speaking
Your new job: We are looking for an Ecommerce Executive to sit within our E-commerce team, this role will be working across all EU regional sites within the IFG portfolio. You will play a key role in both the onsite optimisation and traffic acquisition of our EU portfolio working closely with the trade, paid media, CRM and brand marketing teams to ensure that our customer experience in the EU mirrors that in the UK.
The ideal candidate will have experience within E-commerce with a clear understanding of how changes to the forward-facing websites impacts conversion rates, analysed through Google Analytics or similar. This is ideal for someone who is looking for an exciting opportunity to learn about all aspects of e-Commerce in a fast-paced environment and is looking to make an immediate impact.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Managing onsite messaging across the EU websites.
- Managing local site category menus and product sort-order.
- Managing and optimisation EU delivery pricing.
- Ensuring ecommerce on-site translations are optimal for the local regions.
- Ensuring brand marketing content translations are in place for the local regions.
- Working with the Brand team to ensure regionally specific homepage content.
- Creating EU DSA campaigns, optimising and building adverts from the results.
- Optimising the EU shopping campaigns to reduce costs and improve performance.
- Working with performance marketing team to optimise paid social campaigns for acquisition.
- Working with CRM team to optimise marketing activations are localised to the EU.
- Aligning with the SEO team to priorities onsite optimisations.
- Collaborating with trade teams to ensure optimal regional pricing.
- Ensure our e-commerce websites are complicate with regional laws and rules.
What are we looking for?
- Previous in-house experience in Ecommerce environment.
- Experience creating and optimising paid campaigns in Google/Bing/Facebook.
- Analytical and advanced user of Excel.
- Keen to learn and quick to pick up new processes.
- A hard worker who takes instruction well.
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
- Motivated and comfortable to work to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Native / Fluent in at least one non-English language.
Who are we?
Internet Fusion Group is a dynamic, fast-paced and growing eCommerce business with a heavy focus on sustainability. Everything we do, from the content we create, to the services we deliver, and the products we stock, is designed to help people enjoy their passions. We offer the essentials for everyday living from fashion-forward to fashion staples, skating to horse riding, dirt bikes to snowboards and everything in between! We partner with and sell over 800 heritage, sporting and contemporary brands from Great Britain and around the globe: including Barbour, North Face, Hunter & Osprey.
What we offer….
- Generous staff discount across our various sites which feature many top brands!
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- An extra day off to celebrate your Birthday!
- Discretionary annual bonus based on company performance.
- Flexible working culture to fit around your lifestyle.
- Enrolment to company pension scheme.
- Access to an Employee Assistance Programme.
- Cycle to Work scheme.
- Great company culture, recognised by Best Companies as an Outstanding place to work.
Apply now and start your IFG Journey today!