Customer Experience Inventory Specialist
Your new job:
This is the chance to come on board and be part of Internet Fusion's Customer Experience Inventory Team. The aim of which is to be 100% focused on the journey we take our customers on and strive to give the best possible experience. Our Customer Experience Inventory Team is made of strong, independent, passionate and focused individuals who love nothing more than helping pick out the perfect board or resolving any customer problem.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- To provide a best in class customer experience on all customer related queries. From delivery hiccups, product insight to website navigation on our Organic websites, Amazon and eBay channels.
- To understand that all emails and live chats are an opportunity to engage with our customers and work with them to deliver the best possible experience.
- Coordinate with the team manager/supervisor and different departments to maintain an awesome customer experience by recognising when something has gone wrong and strive to put it right.
- Investigate, resolve and accurately record the customer experience whilst having the bigger picture at the front of your mind to help inform your decisions.
- Represent our strong customer beliefs to organisations all over the world to ensure that if something has gone wrong, it is dealt with as little customer impact.
- Take a lead role in supporting customer returns and the warranty process.
- Support the Inventory Team as required.
What are we looking for?
- You have the passion for customers and making sure they have a memorable experience.
- You have crystal clear communication skills.
- You have the initiative to solve problems by yourself but are not afraid to collaborate when needed.
- You have the foresight to put yourself in the customer's place and ask what would you want to happen if you were in this position.
- You thrive on a busy, challenging but exciting atmosphere.
- You love the Outdoor lifestyle. You’re in the water, on the slopes, riding concrete or horses, climbing mountains.
Who are we?
Internet Fusion Group is a dynamic, fast-paced and growing eCommerce business with a heavy focus on sustainability. Everything we do, from the content we create, to the services we deliver, and the products we stock, is designed to help people enjoy their passions. We offer the essentials for everyday living from fashion-forward to fashion staples, skating to horse riding, dirt bikes to snowboards and everything in between! We partner with and sell over 800 heritage, sporting and contemporary brands from Great Britain and around the globe: including Barbour, North Face, Hunter & Osprey.
What we offer….
- Generous staff discount across our various sites which feature many top brands!
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- An extra day off to celebrate your Birthday!
- Discretionary annual bonus based on company performance.
- Flexible working culture to fit around your lifestyle.
- Enrolment to company pension scheme.
- Access to an Employee Assistance Programme.
- Cycle to Work scheme.
- Great company culture, recognised by Best Companies as an Outstanding place to work.
Apply now and start your IFG Journey today!