Second Line IT Services Engineer
Your new job:
Our Technology department are looking for a Second Line IT Services Engineer to be responsible for handling support escalations from the First Line Support team, as well as being comfortable handling some First Line support issues themselves. You will ensure that when resolving escalations, they act as a mentor to the first line technicians and create any supporting fix documentation.
You will also be responsible for input into the Active Directory, Office365, Azure and AWS estates so should have suitable knowledge. You will have the opportunity to be involved with project work using a sprint methodology, project work will include several value-add projects as well as continuous improvement of already implemented projects.
Your job will a mix of on-site and remote working alongside our flexible working hours!
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Ensuring resolution of incidents within the company supplied SLA’s.
- Troubleshooting to resolve complex IT incidents.
- Resolution of technical incidents escalated from the first line support team.
- Mentoring of the first line support team.
- Hands on with key First Line support issues where required.
- Maintaining a secure IT estate with direction from the IT Services Manager.
- Monitoring systems to identify performance issues and proactively resolve.
- Identify problematic trends and implement changes to resolve.
- Involvement in value-add projects.
- Involvement in continuous improvements projects.
- On-Call availability when required on a shift-based rota.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned by the IT Services Manager.
- Provide assistance as required by the IT Services Manager.
- Provide assistance and support to colleagues for IT-related matters.
- Ensure a high-level of customer service and support is provided.
What are we looking for?
- 3 years minimum 1st line support experience.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Microsoft Active Directory & Group Policy experience.
- Microsoft Office365, Azure & SharePoint suite experience.
- Microsoft Windows 10 Professional configuration & support experience.
- MacOS 10.9+ configuration & support experience.
- ITIL Processes (Change, Problem, and Incident Management among others…).
- Microsoft 365 Certified: Modern Desktop Administrator Associate.
- ITIL v4.
- AWS Cloud Infrastructure.
- Microsoft Security Center.
- Microsoft EndPoint (formerly InTune).
- Warehouse machinery & hardware experience.
Who are we?
Internet Fusion Group is a dynamic, fast-paced and growing eCommerce business with a heavy focus on sustainability. Everything we do, from the content we create, to the services we deliver, and the products we stock, is designed to help people enjoy their passions. We offer the essentials for everyday living from fashion-forward to fashion staples, skating to horse riding, dirt bikes to snowboards and everything in between! We partner with and sell over 800 heritage, sporting and contemporary brands from Great Britain and around the globe: including Barbour, North Face, Hunter & Osprey.
What we offer….
- Generous staff discount across our various sites which feature many top brands!
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- An extra day off to celebrate your Birthday!
- Discretionary annual bonus based on company performance.
- Flexible working culture to fit around your lifestyle.
- Enrolment to company pension scheme
- Access to an Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle to Work scheme
Apply now and start your IFG Journey today!