First Line IT Services Engineer
Your new job:
The IT Services department is a newly formed sub-department within the business’ wider IT team, offering fresh development opportunities to those who wish to gain more experience in IT. With a heavy focus on supporting the business, this is an excellent opportunity to get involved and grow.
The holder of this position will primarily assist in triaging & resolving first line support calls that come into the ServiceDesk. The post holder will also be responsible for ensuring that end-users in the Warehouse are supported in the day to day running of IT, this includes fixing issues on local machines and performing proactive maintenance on Warehouse machinery. Support will also extend to other members of the business as and when required.
Responsibilities & Duties:
The position will involve being responsible for the following areas:
- Triage, diagnose & support on ServiceDesk Support Calls
- Organise and keep the IT Services Support area clean
- Proactive maintenance of warehouse machinery
- Following of existing and new IT Services policies & procedures
- Hardware & user onboarding, offboarding and setup
- Create highly detailed work logs
- Provide end-user support across multiple device, including:
- Android Phones
- Barcode Scanner
- Label Printers
- Installation of authorised software to end-user devices
- Escalation of incidents to the relevant parties
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned by the IT Services Manager
- Provide assistance as required by the IT Services Manager
- Provide assistance and support to colleagues of IT-related matters
- Ensure a high-level of customer service and support is provided
What are we looking for?
- 1st line support experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Microsoft Windows 10 Professional configuration & support experience
- macOS 10.9+ configuration & support experience
- Microsoft Active Directory & Group Policy experience
- Microsoft Office365, Azure & SharePoint suite experience
- Microsoft Security Center
- Microsoft EndPoint (formerly InTune)
- ITIL v4 exposure
- Warehouse machinery & hardware experience
Who are we?
Internet Fusion Group is a dynamic, fast-paced and growing eCommerce business with a heavy focus on sustainability. Everything we do, from the content we create, to the services we deliver, and the products we stock, is designed to help people enjoy their passions. We offer the essentials for everyday living from fashion-forward to fashion staples, skating to horse riding, dirt bikes to snowboards and everything in between! We partner with and sell over 800 heritage, sporting and contemporary brands from Great Britain and around the globe: including Barbour, North Face, Hunter & Osprey.
What we offer….
- Generous staff discount across our various sites which feature many top brands!
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- An extra day off to celebrate your Birthday!
- Discretionary annual bonus based on company performance.
- Flexible working culture to fit around your lifestyle.
- Enrolment to company pension scheme.
- Access to an Employee Assistance Programme.
- Cycle to Work scheme.
- Great company culture, recognised by Best Companies as an Outstanding place to work.
Apply now and start your IFG Journey today!