We're Hiring! E-Commerce Photographer
Who are we?
We’re the biggest e-commerce group that you’ve probably never heard of, yet you’re sure to know about our sites. We’ve been experiencing rapid growth and working hard behind the scenes to firmly make our mark as an environmentally conscious e-commerce powerhouse that is all about providing exceptional service and exceptional products that encourage people to get out there and enjoy life.
We own and run 9 e-commerce sites including Surfdome, Country Attire, Blackleaf and Derby House and we work with some global brands including The North Face, Coach, Rab, and Barbour. We also own 4 creative content sites, so whether you’re looking for the best waves to ride, the top mountains to trek, or which jacket will best protect you from the elements, chances are our Editorial team have got you covered.
Over the last 12 months we’ve grown from a team of 200 to 300+, we’ve added 2 sites to our plethora of brands, and have become an Outstanding place to work as awarded by Best Company. Over the next 12 months we have big plans to elevate our e-commerce service and solutions unit (also known as ReactorX), expand into Europe, and continue to add some awesome brands to the IFG offering.
We’re a fast-paced environment and certainly not for anyone after an easy ride! If you love a challenge, then we’d love to hear from you.
Could this be the job for you?
We are looking for a passionate E-Commerce Photographer to join us at our busy e-commerce photography studio in Kettering. Getting involved in everything to do with the production of imagery for our e-commerce websites, you’ll be someone with a natural flair for photography, ready to take the next step in your career. This could be the perfect fit for you if…
- You love e-commerce photography – you’ll be shooting everything from apparel and footwear to surfboards and hardware, so you’ll need to be truly passionate about the variety that e-commerce photography has to offer.
- You enjoy working on varied and exciting projects – including leading model studio shoots, still life product imagery, photography set ups & studio flash systems – no two days are the same!
- You have a passion for creating great images - using your technical and editing skills to produce high quality images in accordance with brand expectations ( working with products and models).
As an E-Commerce Photographer, you’ll be a success if…
- You execute high quality product & in studio model photography within a fast-paced e-commerce environment in alignment with production requirements and style guides.
- You display high technical ability on ecommerce photography setups and studio lighting in detail.
- You use your strong working knowledge of photoshop, and understand ways to make work quick, efficient, flexible and of high quality.
- You have great technical knowledge of camera and lighting equipment; a strong background on fashion photography and willingness to develop.
- You produce high quality still life product imagery under conventional studio flash systems and automated 360 photography/video.
- Strong working knowledge of Capture One with a proficient approach to advanced color corrections and file management.
- You communicate confidently when on set with stylists and models providing strong direction, whilst displaying a high level of commercial awareness and professionalism.
- You focus on self-development and supporting with development of others too, helping team members and sharing your knowledge and experience.
What you’ll bring…
The good stuff…
- Experience working with models & product to produce high quality photographs
- Proficient in Capture One & Photoshop
- Previous experience as a studio photographer within a mid/high volume ecommerce operation.
- A strong portfolio/website that demonstrates your experience and skills.
- Canon & a confident Mac user.
- An excellent eye for composition and colour.
- Self-motivated, intuitive and detail oriented and willing to go the extra mile.
- Organised and work well in a fast-paced environment.
- A team player that is always keen to help and learn from others.
The great stuff…
- Video production experience
- Working knowledge on WordPress.
- Working knowledge of Photoshop actions, layers, and masks.
A note from the hiring manager…
“You will be joining the studio at an exciting time as we begin to elevate our content and expand our operation. This is a great opportunity for someone with a strong stance in the e-commerce photography game or someone who is ready for the next level in a studio photography career”
-Diego Miranda-Andino, Studio Manager
Perks of the job…
As a business that is all about getting out there and enjoying life, we wouldn’t be true to our values unless we offered some pretty awesome benefits to help our people to do the same.
- Market leading discount - We want our people to enjoy and love the products that we sell as much as our customers do, that's why we give you everything at cost price + VAT (We challenge you to find better!)
- Mental wellbeing support – Access to counselling sessions, a remote GP service and a whole range of well-being focused resources through our dedicated health & well-being partners.
- We work hard, but we relax even harder - You’ll get 25 days annual leave, plus an extra day off for your birthday (Because who wants to wait years for their birthday to fall on a weekend!?)
- An annual piece of the pie - When the business does well, it's down to the hard work of our people, that's why we give a discretionary annual bonus based on company performance.
- Supporting you through all stages of life - We help you to focus on what really matters during important moments in your life. You’ll get enhanced maternity leave, full shared parental leave, and paid leave should you experience loss of early life.
- An Outstanding place to work - It’s official, we’re a Best Company Outstanding Place to work - a badge that we wear with pride and something we will always keep working to continually improve.
We understand that privacy and the security of your personal information is extremely important. Internet Fusion Group collects, processes, and ensures the security of all personal data that we gather in accordance with data protection laws.
Internet Fusion Group are proud to be an equal opportunities employer who provide equal employment opportunity regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex.