We're Hiring! Warehouse Operative
There are part-time or full-time roles available within the following shift patterns:
- Earlies: 4 days Mon-Fri (7.00am to 3.00pm) plus 1 weekend day (9:30am – 5:30pm)
- Lates: Monday to Friday 3.30pm to 11.30pm
Could this be the job for you?
We’re looking for some Warehouse Operatives to join our sustainability focused warehouse in Kettering helping to support the smooth running of our warehouse operation. You will help to fulfil orders for our online customers including picking and packing orders from our different websites including fashion items, outdoor clothing and all the essentials for action sports such as skiing and snowboarding. This could be the job for you if:
- You enjoy the buzz of a fast-moving environment - with a huge variety of packages to pick, pack and ship every day, you'll be someone who loves to get stuck in and make an impact.
- You’re enjoy working as part of a great warehouse team, supporting others when needed.
- You are flexible and organized – there’s a variety of tasks that need to be done to help ensure our warehouse operation runs smoothly.
As a Warehouse Operative you’ll be a success if…
- You pick and pack orders in an efficiently to help ensure orders are fulfilled in a timely manner.
- You communicate effectively with your fellow operatives and warehouse management staff, alerting them of any problems as soon as they happen.
- You show best practice and outstanding performance whilst carrying out warehouse operative tasks.
- You ensure sustainability is at the forefront of everything you do within the warehouse.
What you’ll bring…
The good stuff…
- Basic level of English Language
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Good timekeeping, hardworking, trustworthy and adaptable
The great stuff…
- Previous experience in a similar role (full training will be provided)
A note from the hiring manager…
“This is a great chance for someone to join a growing operation and help support the performance of a warehouse team. We'd love to hear from you if you really want to make a difference with what you do.”
Chris Martin, Warehouse Manager
Perks of the job…
As a business that is all about getting out there and enjoying life, we wouldn’t be true to our values unless we offered some pretty awesome benefits to help our people to do the same..
- Market leading discount - We want our people to enjoy and love the products that we sell as much as our customers do, that's why we give you everything at cost price + VAT (We challenge you to find better!)
- Staff sale – they happen a couple of times a year and are always the most eagerly anticipated event in the warehouse!
- Mental wellbeing support – Access to counselling sessions, a remote GP service and a whole range of well-being focused resources through our dedicated health & well-being partners.
- We work hard, but we relax even harder - You’ll get 33 days annual leave including some bank holidays, plus an extra day off for your birthday (Because who wants to wait years for their birthday to fall on a weekend!?)
- Supporting you through all stages of life - We help you to focus on what really matters during important moments in your life. You’ll get enhanced maternity leave, full shared parental leave, and paid leave should you experience loss of early life.
- An Outstanding place to work - It’s official, we’re a Best Company Outstanding Place to work - a badge that we wear with pride and something we will always keep working to continually improve.
Who are we?
We’re the biggest e-commerce group that you’ve probably never heard of, yet you’re sure to know about our sites. We’ve been experiencing rapid growth and working hard behind the scenes to firmly make our mark as an environmentally conscious e-commerce powerhouse that is all about providing exceptional service and exceptional products that encourage people to get out there and enjoy life.
We own and run 9 e-commerce sites including Surfdome, Country Attire, Blackleaf and Derby House and we work with some global brands including The North Face, Coach, Rab, and Barbour. We also own 4 creative content sites, so whether you’re looking for the best waves to ride, the top mountains to trek, or which jacket will best protect you from the elements, chances are our Editorial team have got you covered.
Over the last 12 months we’ve grown from a team of 200 to 300+, we’ve added 2 sites to our plethora of brands, and have become an Outstanding place to work as awarded by Best Company. Over the next 12 months we have big plans to elevate our e-commerce service and solutions unit (also known as ReactorX), expand into Europe, and continue to add some awesome brands to the IFG offering.
We’re a fast-paced environment and certainly not for anyone after an easy ride! If you love a challenge, then we’d love to hear from you.
We understand that privacy and the security of your personal information is extremely important. Internet Fusion Group collects, processes, and ensures the security of all personal data that we gather in accordance with data protection laws.
Internet Fusion Group are proud to be an equal opportunities employer who provide equal employment opportunity regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation.