Customer Experience Specialist (French Speaking)
We're Hiring! Customer Experience Specialist (French Speaking)
Who are we?
We’re the biggest e-commerce group that you’ve probably never heard of, yet you’re sure to know about our sites. We’ve been experiencing rapid growth and working hard behind the scenes to firmly make our mark as an environmentally conscious e-commerce powerhouse that is all about providing exceptional service and exceptional products that encourage people to get out there and enjoy life.
We own and run 9 e-commerce sites including Surfdome, Country Attire, Blackleaf and Derby House and we work with some global brands including The North Face, Coach, Rab, and Barbour. We also own 4 creative content sites, so whether you’re looking for the best waves to ride, the top mountains to trek, or which jacket will best protect you from the elements, chances are our Editorial team have got you covered.
Over the last 12 months we’ve grown from a team of 200 to 300+, we’ve added 2 sites to our plethora of brands, and have become an Outstanding place to work as awarded by Best Company. Over the next 12 months we have big plans to elevate our e-commerce service and solutions unit (also known as ReactorX), expand into Europe, and continue to add some awesome brands to the IFG offering.
We’re a fast-paced environment and certainly not for anyone after an easy ride! If you love a challenge, then we’d love to hear from you.
Could this be the job for you?
We’re looking for a Customer Experience French Specialist to join us as part of our Customer Experience team. With exceptional written and verbal French skills, and a natural flair for customer service to match, you’ll be someone who loves working as part of a team where no two days are the same! This could be the job for you if…
- You’re all about the customer! Our Customer Experience Specialists are deeply passionate about ensuring that our customers receive the best service, so you’ll need to be someone who appreciates the value of exceptional customer service.
- You’ve got some mega bilingual skills – with particular responsibility for our French speaking customers, you’ll need to be confident in providing the same great service both in English and in French.
- You’re a great multitasker – you’ll be communicating with our customers by phone, email and online chat, as well as working cross-functionally with many of our internal teams so knowing what to prioritize and when will help to ensure you’re success.
As a Customer Experience Specialist, you’ll be a success if…
- You provide best-in-class customer experience on all customer related queries. From delivery issues, product insight to website navigation.
- You are the primary contact for all our French speaking customers, ensuring that they are communicated with effectively.
- You’re able to write grammatically correct correspondence to customers in French.
- You understand that all incoming calls, emails, and live chats are an opportunity to engage with our customers and work with them to deliver the best possible experience.
- You coordinate with the team manager/supervisor and different departments to maintain a great customer experience by recognising when something has gone wrong and strive to put it right.
- You investigate, resolve, and accurately record the customer experience whilst having the bigger picture at the front of your mind to help inform your decisions.
- You represent our strong customer beliefs to organisations all over the world to ensure that if something has gone wrong; it is dealt with as little customer impact as possible.
What you’ll bring…
The good stuff…
- Excellent language skills – French and English.
- Strong translation skills and ability to translate whilst maintaining correct grammar.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Passion for customers and making sure they have a memorable experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to empathise with the customer and ask what you would want to happen if you were in this position.
- Ability to multi-task and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
The great stuff…
- Initiative to solve problems by yourself but are not afraid to collaborate when needed.
- Previous experience working in an e-commerce environment.
- Proven experience working within a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
A note from the hiring manager…
"Chez IFG, nous recherchons un spécialiste français pour rejoindre notre fantastique équipe customer experience. Ce rôle est essentiel pour assurer la satisfaction de nos consommateurs français. Rejoignez une équipe de passionnés pour allier réactivité, performance et expertise."
- Laure Mace, CX Group Manager
Perks of the job…
As a business that is all about getting out there and enjoying life, we wouldn’t be true to our values unless we offered some pretty awesome benefits to help our people to do the same..
- True hybrid working - we trust and empower you to work in a way that suits you, your life, and your team.
- Market leading discount - We want our people to enjoy and love the products that we sell as much as our customers do, that's why we give you everything at cost price + VAT (We challenge you to find better!)
- Mental wellbeing support – Access to counselling sessions, a remote GP service and a whole range of well-being focused resources through our dedicated health & well-being partners.
- We work hard, but we relax even harder - You’ll get 25 days annual leave, plus an extra day off for your birthday (Because who wants to wait years for their birthday to fall on a weekend!?)
- An annual piece of the pie - When the business does well, it's down to the hard work of our people, that's why we give a discretionary annual bonus based on company performance.
- Supporting you through all stages of life - We help you to focus on what really matters during important moments in your life. You’ll get enhanced maternity leave, full shared parental leave, and paid leave should you experience loss of early life.
- An Outstanding place to work - It’s official, we’re a Best Company Outstanding Place to work - a badge that we wear with pride and something we will always keep working to continually improve.
We understand that privacy and the security of your personal information is extremely important. Internet Fusion Group collects, processes, and ensures the security of all personal data that we gather in accordance with data protection laws.
Internet Fusion Group are proud to be an equal opportunities employer who provide equal employment opportunity regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation.